“Everyone thinks you make mistakes when you’re young. But I don’t think we make any fewer when we’re grown up”- Jodi Picoult
Four months in… That is so crazy.
Things I did this week…
- Responded to HARO queries
- 301 redirects
- SEO audit – learned how to use Screaming Frog
- Keyword categorization
- Updated websites
- Set up a project & sequence in Buzzstream
- Organized unlinked brand mentions
- Started writing a blog post
- Social media
- Had an interviews with Praxians for different projects
The fourth of July was quite a weird day for me not going to lie. For as long as I can remember my pyromaniac brothers have gone all out on the fourth of July. Doing close to nothing for it was a really different experience, a lot calmer of one for sure.
I have started doing a bit of a deeper dive into SEO which is super exciting. I have loved learning a bit of everything but I am craving getting to know something from beginning and understanding it inside and out.
Also I have said it before and I’ll say it again but the Praxis community comes through time and time again. I feel like there is a call or two every night now but I would not have it any other way.