“Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.”
– Roy T. Bennett
What a week it has been. I went grocery shopping a few days ago which was lovely. It is still so weird to be surrounded by everyone in masks and having to be so conscious about everything.
Things I did this week…
- Learned a lot about LinkedIn Ads
- Finished a book (blog post coming soon)
- Learned about copywriting for Google Ads
- How to create a led gen form on LinkedIn
- Sent out a newsletter every day
- Went on two happy hour calls (did not consume any alcohol)
Yesterday from like 3pm on I was I on a happy hour. One for my work and one for Praxis, and they were a blast. It was fantastic getting to know my coworkers and the people in my program better. We did some jackbox games and a trivia game. Ten out of ten would recommend it.
I have yet to get over how good the weather in California is. Compared to the tornado season that is approaching Kansas right now I feel blessed.
Also mom I know that last week I said your present should be in the mail, it was really really delayed and so if it isn’t already there it should be there soon. My bad…