“It’s not what you sell that matters as much as how you sell it!” — Brian Halligan
I feel like each week more and more is happening but I somehow have less and less to write about.
Things I did this week…
- Went to the lake with family
- Went through KGR, search volume, and content pillars
- Optimized some blog posts
- Launched some backlink campaigns
- Organized content optimization calendars & backlink trackers
- Wrote some title tags & meta descriptions
- Added citations to a blog post
- Learned how to use Frase
- Updated a GDS dashboard
The lake was a lot of fun, it was so good to see my family again after being away for a while. It is so funny to see the impressive difference in the way people are treating corona. In California, you were essentially dead to everyone if you weren’t wearing a mask. In Missouri where the lake was at if you wore a mask you were dead.
I don’t have anything else to really update yall on. It has been a wild week and I am excited for the weekend.