“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
This month I am writing an eBook while simultaneously teaching myself both MailChimp and Facebook ads. As of right now, I have fully completed the project. If you want to learn more about it you can click here!
If you’ve been following me along then you’ll know that I have already accomplished the bulk of this project, which was getting the eBook live. With the holiday season and a big family, there is more than enough going on to keep me busy. I was hyper-aware of this when making my first project outline.
My week mainly consisted of understanding/analyzing Facebook ads. If you’d like to read about how my first experience went you can click here! I will be posting a more tutorial style post about how to analyze Facebook ads later in the week. As well as a project overview post!
A general overview of my week
- Analyzing Facebook ads
- Promoting eBook in different channels
- Prepping for placement
- Sent out an email campaign using MailChimp
- Published a blog post about good copy
- Published a blog post about my process of publishing a book
Plans for next week
- Getting fully ready for placement
- Setting up my Crash profile
- Getting a few more tech overview blog posts up