“You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.” – Sammy Davis Jr
I truly cannot believe that it has been 100 days since I embarked on this journey.
A lot has come from it that was unexpected, in a way, it has become therapeutic. So much of my personal life has been drastically changing and shifting but this is one thing that has stayed constant.
It was a very personal choice to continue blogging after the 30-day challenge -like to 30 days blog post. There was no major realization it just fit. The world isn’t going to explode if I do not publish a post tomorrow, but if I have the ability to, I will.
Things that I have learned:
- No matter how difficult it gets persevere and you will be thankful that you did.
- You can find inspiration in every little thing.
- No matter how short or long, just publish something and do not overthink it.
- The potential for growth and learning is out of this world.
- It is okay to not be motivated every single day.
I never created a system/routine before I start writing. It is as simple as just sit down and write. I have a whole list of blog post ideas that I have come up with. If am struggling with inspiration one day and I don’t have any specific things I want to write about. I just go through the list and pick whatever stands out to me the most.
I haven’t given myself an end goal, I intend to continue with the daily posts for as long as I can. Of course, an end will come, nothing can go on indefinitely. But this is something that I want to keep in my life for as long as possible.