“Facts don’t care about feelings.” – Ben Shapiro
I personally am a big fan of fun facts. This world is such a crazy place and sometimes a random fun fact will just make you sit and think for a bit.
Here are some of my favorite fun facts:
- Hand sanitizer doesn’t start killing bacteria until it dries
- A water snake can actually live inside if you
- Bees sting each other
- Penguins could fly if they were not so overweight
- You burn eight calories per hour chewing gum
- The word crisp starts at the back of the mouth and ends at the front
- Danish rosewood is not actually rosewood but it looks similar to it
- North Korea and Cuba are the only places in the world that you cannot buy Coca-Cola
Life is such a funny thing and these facts really just add to it. I think it is necessary to find the little offhand moments of joy in life whether it be from a random blog post full of fun facts or a funny conversation with a friend, or really anything.