“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” – Micharl Hyatt
Big moves were made this week ladies ad gentleman.
Things I did this week…
- Watched about ten hours of SEO training videos in a single day (warning: if you do this you will definitely be processing it for the next week, possibly more)
- Got to dig into GDS and understand it more
- Responded to & sent outreach emails
- Updated a website & created a new page
- Created page outlines
- Gathered the data for an SEO audit
- Brought spreadsheets from work into my personal life
- Keyword research & backlink audit
- Discovered NO-BS
Some really exciting things are coming that are bringing me a lot of peace in this still crazy time. Throwback to when we thought that lockdown would last like three weeks, oh to be so naive again.
I’m really enjoying being on the SEO team. There is still so much that I am learning that it can be overwhelming at times, shoutout to the training videos that consumed my Monday, but I loving every part of it.
I feel like the weeks are starting to fly by, I am excited to see where I end up at the end of the six months.