“Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.” – Mary Berry
The other day I was on a company meeting and my boss mentioned that his kid was teething. Me knowing a weird amount about how to help kids even though I definitely do not have one myself said that an amber necklace or teething toy of some kind would help. That then started the conversation of what other random health facts does Mia know.
Apparently, there are a lot more than I thought. They include but are not limited to:
- Amber helps teething
- They have teething toy necklaces for moms
- Peppermint oil is magical for:
- Stomach aches
- Any sinus issues
- Tightness in chest
- Tight muscles
- And more
- If you think you are getting sick take Zinc
- Take preventative measures with:
- Vitamin D
- An essential oil similar to On Guard
- Sleeping as much as you can
- Calcium & Magnesium (a fun fact you need both to break down the other one, if you don’t take both the other will just build up)
- Drinking tea or hot water can help you not get sick
Pro tip: If you are crying give yourself a face massage while doing so. This way you do not have to worry about your sinuses getting weird after you’re crying.
Although I have no idea when these things may be helpful for you, they are good things to always have in your back pocket.