“Sometimes its not the strength but gentleness that cracks the hardest shells.” – Richard Paul Evans
The world is a harsh place, I don’t have to remind you of that. It’s important to be gentle with ourselves, knowing that we make mistakes and accepting that as part of the human experience.
Here are some gentle reminders for you:
- You can restart your day/mindset at any point in time. Regardless of the actual time, don’t wait until tomorrow to reset.
- Sometimes kindness takes the most strength and courage, it doesn’t mean you’re weak.
- You don’t have to force yourself to be positive or happy if you’re not.
- Overthinking is the thief of joy. Don’t let yourself be surrounded by it.
- It’s okay if things don’t go perfectly according to plan. You’re human and that’s what happens sometimes.
- Bad days end just as quickly as they arrive. There are plenty more good days to look forward to.
- It’s okay if your best looks different day to day.
- Sometimes it’s necessary to tolerate uncertainty.
Life is a balance, and it’s up to you to create it. You have the ability to create a balanced life, now go do it. Create the life that you want to live and let these gentle reminders remind you that it’s okay to be gentle sometimes.