“People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind-spot.” – Bryant McGill
It is important to keep yourself accountable. Here are some questions that you can ask yourself to reflect on and take into account where you are and where you’re going.
- Am I doing this for myself or others?
- Why are my life goals important to me?
- Am I afraid of failing or succeeding?
- What do I need to say no to?
- Am I being true to my values?
- How can I be more grateful, while still working towards my goals?
- What can I do to better my life right now?
You have the power to create the life that you want to live. Now go for it. Create the healthy and happy life that you deserve to have, it’s in your hands.