“Each of us has a unique part to play in the healing of the world.” – Marianne Williamson
Healing can be scary, long, and painful. But here are some amazing side effects of healing that’ll hopefully help you through your process and motivate you to continue on your journey.
- Remembering and discovering who you are
- Living a more independent life
- Raising your standards beyond the bar minimum
- Speaking your truth with no apologizes
- Sudden realizations
- Feeling sad but also forgiving your past self
- Honoring your wants and needs
- Setting and enforcing boundaries
- Feeling like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders
- Feeling like you’re free
Healing is a lot, there’s no doubt about that, but the side effects of healing are far greater than the pain you go through. Honoring yourself with the ability to heal is a beautiful part of the human experience and it shouldn’t be taken advantage of or forgotten about.
Create space for you to heal and watch yourself blossom.